- Tested to DIN EN 1504-3.
- Cement-based, chloride free re-profiling mortar for vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Impedes the penetration of CO2.
- Water impermeable.
- Water vapour permeable.
- Resistant to frost and de-icing salts.
- Used for horizontal, vertical and "over head" areas as an anti-sag re-profiling mortar for voids from 5–40 mm. Thicknesses up to 20 mm are possible as a single layer. Largest particle size: 2 mm.
- As a levelling mortar in swimming pool areas and pool tank construction.
- Can be trowel applied or sprayed with suitable equipment.
ASOCRET-BIS-5/40 is a system component and is to be used in combination with ASOCRET-KS/HB.
approx. 1.80 kg/m²/mm
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet
Robust surface waterproofing - Sewerage works
Process water containers