- 2 component, flexible, cementitious mineral-based waterproofing slurry against ground, seepage (fluctuating) and backwater.
- For new and existing buildings in the building and civil engineering sector, for interior and exterior use as well as beneath tiles. Also for use in channels, manholes and swimming pools.
- Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18533.
- Suitable as a bonded waterproof membrane for water penetration classes W0-I to W3-I without chemical impact to DIN 18534 part 3; in external areas on balconies, loggia etc. to DIN 18531 part 5 and for waterproofing containers and tanks for water penetration class W2-B to DIN 18535.
- Tested for water impermeability to DIN 4030 against water aggressive to concrete up to XA2 level of attack.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1 Plus R.
Approx. 1.75 kg/m²/mm thickness
As a levelling layer 1 mm
In combination with tiles and slabs >= 2 mm
Retrospectively applied structural waterproofing to building components in contact with the ground WTA data sheet 4-6 > 2 mm or > 3 mm dependent on exposure level
Structural waterproofing in contact with the ground in accordance with DIN 18533 > 2 mm
1 x 25 kg/bag
1 x 10 kg/bucket
1 x 5 kg/bag x 4/box
1 x 2 kg/bucket