- Two component epoxy resin.
- For priming cement-based surfaces, which are to be coated with ASODUR systems.
- For producing repair mortars, which will be trafficked again promptly.
- For producing levelling compounds and scratch coats as a substrate preparation measure before applying coatings.
- Broadcasting with quartz sand is not necessary in every case.
- Can be used where there is moisture penetration from the rear.
- Can be used to flood repair cracks in screeds to DIN EN 13813.
- For producing epoxy resin screeds, repair mortars and drainage mortars.
- Rapid primer for Hot-Spray Polyurea systems (GEPOTECH).
- Solvent free.
- Low viscosity.
- Rapid cure.
- Overcoat after 3.5 hours.
- Withstands heavy mechanical loading.
- Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1 Plus R.
Two coats, approx. 300–500 g/m²/coat
Two coats, approx. 400–800 g/m²/coat
Prime substrate with ASODUR-SG3-Superfast
approx. 300–500 g/m²
Prepared smoothing compound: approx. 1.9 kg/m²/mm thickness
Epoxy resin screed:
Prime the substrate until no-pinholes with ASODUR-SG3-Superfast
approx. 450–700 g/m²
Prepared screed mix: approx. 2.0 kg/m²/mm thickness
|203543-001||yellowish||1 kg/can x 6/box||192|