- Efficient structural waterproofing membrane for new-build and renovation.
- Waterproofs against water pressing from the inside.
- Waterproofing of windows and door units.
- Horizontal waterproofing within and beneath walls against capillary rising moisture.
- Application on all soundly bonded bituminous substrates.
- Bonding of protective and perimeter insulation.
- Rapid reactive through drying.
- Multi functional.
- Highly crack-bridging.
- Hydraulic, self cross-linking binding process.
- Rainproof and ready for foot traffic and overcoating after only 3 hours.
- Vapour permeable, resistant to frost, UV and ageing.
- Sulfate resistant.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Resistant to water aggressive to concrete in accordance with DIN 4030.
- Resistant to negative water pressure.
- Can be applied by hand or mechanically.
1.2 kg/m²/mm dry film thickness
1 x 12 kg/bag
1 x 8 kg/bucket
1 x 19.5 kg/bag
1 x 13 kg/bucket
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
AQUAFIN-RB400 - Rapid cementitious waterproofing in application