- Efficient structural waterproofing membrane for new-build and renovation.
- Waterproofs against water pressing from the inside.
- Waterproofing of windows and door units.
- Horizontal waterproofing within and beneath walls against capillary rising moisture.
- Application on all soundly bonded bituminous substrates.
- Bonding of protective and perimeter insulation.
- Rapid reactive through drying.
- Multi functional.
- Highly crack-bridging.
- Hydraulic, self cross-linking binding process.
- Rainproof and ready for foot traffic and overcoating after only 3 hours.
- Vapour permeable, resistant to frost, UV and ageing.
- Sulfate resistant.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Resistant to water aggressive to concrete in accordance with DIN 4030.
- Resistant to negative water pressure.
- Can be applied by hand or mechanically.
- Reactive, rapid drying * Very low loss on drying * Can be overcoated after approx. 3 hours
- As structural waterproofing
1.2 kg/m²/mm dry film thickness
1 x 12 kg/bag
1 x 8 kg/bucket
1 x 19.5 kg/bag
1 x 13 kg/bucket
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet
Technical Drawings (DWG)
Technical Drawings (PDF)
2.1.7 Restoration skirting waterproofing, without brick basement with restoration render on skirting
AQUAFIN-RB400 - Rapid cementitious waterproofing in application