- For an efficient application in construction waterproofing and as a bonding membrane beneath tiles.
- Suitable as a bonded waterproof membrane for water penetration classes W0-I to W3-I without chemical impact to DIN 18534 part 3; in external areas on balconies, loggia etc. to DIN 18531 part 5 and for waterproofing containers and tanks for water penetration class W2-B to DIN 18535.
- Highly flexible, crack-bridging and multi-functional.
- Hydraulic cure and self cross-linking.
- Very low loss on drying.
- Rainproof, traffickable and ready to overcoat after only 3 hours on surfaces with falls.
- Vapour permeable and resistant to frost, UV and ageing.
- Sulfate resistant.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Rapid reactive through drying.
- Suitable for all load-bearing substrates conventional to construction.
- Easy and very smooth application.
- Can be brushed, trowelled or sprayed with suitable equipment.
- Solvent free.
- High sag resistance.
- Bonds to matt-damp substrates without priming.
- Waterproofing of buildings to DIN 18533.
Approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm thickness
|204208-001||light grey||20 kg/hobbock||18|
|204208-003||light grey||10 kg/hobbock||24|
Additional Technical Information
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
1.70.5 Underground car park waterproofing with AQUAFIN-2K/M – Roof inlet pipe penetration waterproofing detail
AQUAFIN-RS300: Rapid setting hybrid waterproof membrane
Robust surface waterproofing - Sewerage works
Process water containers
Correct and permanent external basement waterproofing
Retrospective internal basement waterproofing