- 2 component epoxy resin.
- Low viscosity.
- Barrier to moisture and water vapour to DIN EN 1504.
- Water and frost resistant.
- Broadcasting with quartz sand is not necessary in every case.
- Resistant to dilute alkalis, acids, aqueous salt solutions and lubricants.
- Fulfills the AgBB scheme requirements.
- Used as a barrier primer against moisture and water vapour on still damp concrete/bonded screeds, which are to be coated with ASODUR systems and covered with conventional, classic floor finishes such as PVC, linoleum, carpet, parquet, tiles and others.
Approx. 400 - 670 g/m²
1 x 19.74 kg/bucket
1 x 10.26 kg/bucket
|205049-005||transparent||1 kg/bottle x 6/box||192|
Additional Technical Information
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet
Application of a moisture blocking epoxy resin primer with ASODUR-SG3 without sand broadcasting