- Tested to DIN EN 12004 and DIN 12002 as C2 TE S1.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Reduced dust.
- Fulfills the required criteria in the information sheet "Flexible adhesives".
- Due to its deformability, LIGHTFLEX is suitable for the installation of large format tiles.
- LIGHTFLEX is used as a thin-bed, medium-bed or flow-bed adhesive for the secure fixing of vitrified and earthenware floor tiles and ceramic tiles with low water absorption ≤ 0.5% (porcelain), clinker and mosaic and natural stone material which are neither prone to discolouration nor translucent.
- Low consumption.
- As a repair mortar for thicknesses up to 15mm in one application.
- Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1-R PLUS.
- Fulfills the AgBB scheme requirements.
- The product is a system component of the SANIFLEX-EU system in accordance with ETAG 022, part 1.
Approx. 1.3 kg/m² with a 6 mm notched trowel
Approx. 1.8 kg/m² with an 8 mm notched trowel
Approx. 2.2 kg/m² with a 10 mm notched trowel
Approx. 1.9 kg/m² with an 8 mm Flowline trowel
Approx. 2.7 kg/m² with a 10 mm Flowline trowel
Approx. 3.2 kg/m² with a 12/20 mm medium bed trowel