- Ready-to-use, solvent-free, viscous, waterproofing material that once cured is elastic, watertight, but vapour permeable, and can be tiled directly with polymer-modified adhesives.
- Seamless, jointless waterproofing beneath tiles in damp areas where water impermeability is required e.g. in residential bathrooms and kitchens, private and commercial washrooms.
- SANIFLEX is suitable as a bonded waterproof membrane for water penetration classes W0-I to W1-I as well as on wall areas for water penetration class W2-I to DIN 18534 part 3.
- Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
- Fulfills the AgBB scheme requirements.
- Trowel, brush or roller application.
Min. 1.2 kg/m²
Additional Technical Information
Manufacturer's statement for building certification systems
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
SANIFLEX: Liquid waterproof membrane for bonded waterproofing systems