- Tested to DIN EN 1504-3.
- Polymer modified, cement-based fine grain mortar.
- For vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Impermeable to water.
- Water vapour permeable.
- Frostproof and resistant to de-icing salts.
- Reduces CO2 penetration.
- Superior resistance to carbonation.
- Used to repair concrete as a non-slump reprofiling mortar for horizontal, vertical as well as "overhead" areas with damage of 1 - 6 mm deep. Largest particle size: 0.5 mm.
- As a levelling coat and a scratch coat.
Approx. 1.6 kg/m²/mm thickness
Approx. 1.0 l/mixture = 2.0 kg
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
List of Samples Specifications
Robust surface waterproofing - Sewerage works
Process water containers