- 2 component, polymer-modified, solvent free bituminous coating.
- Waterproof material to DIN 181533-3 and DIN EN 15814.
- Can be used without priming coat.
- Yields its own water through chemical reaction (quickly rainproof).
- Can also be used on matt damp substrates as well as for overcoating / repairing existing polymer modified bituminous coatings.
- Approved waterproof system against ground moisture up to hydrostatic pressure on masonry work and concrete.
- Low consumption per surface area.
- With chromate and cement free powder components.
- Approved radon barrier.
Approx. 3.75 - 5.0 litres/m²/demands of the situation.
|205035-002||black||22 l/combination packaging||18|
|205035-003||black||11 l/combination packaging||24|
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
Correct and permanent external basement waterproofing