- Tested to DIN EN 12004 - R2T.
- For joint widths from 3 to 15 mm.
- 2 component, solvent-free, pigmented, water emulsifiable epoxy resin.
- Withstands heavy mechanically and chemically demanding situations.
- For fixing and grouting ceramic tiles by the thin bed method on surfaces such as concrete, screed, render, plaster, existing tiled finishes as well as the DENSARE system e.g. in breweries, commercial kitchens, laboratories, salt water pools and swimming pools.
Approx. 2.8 kg/m² with a 6 mm notched trowel
Approx. 3.8 kg/m² with an 8 mm notched trowel
Approx. 4.7 kg/m² with a 10 mm notched trowel
Consumption / grouting
Dependent on the tile size as well as the joint width and depth (see table on the technical data sheet).
|205750-001||medium grey||6 kg/combination packaging||85|