- Tested to DIN EN 12004 - R2.
- For joint widths from 1.5 to 10 mm.
- 2 component, solvent-free, pigmented, water emulsifiable epoxy resin.
- Withstands heavy mechanically and chemically demanding situations.
- For fixing and grouting ceramic tiles by the thin bed method on surfaces such as concrete, screed, render, plaster, existing tiled areas as well as the DENSARE-2002 system e.g. in breweries, commercial kitchens, laboratories, salt water pools, swimming pools.
Approx. 2.8 kg/m² with a 6 mm notched trowel
Approx. 3.8 kg/m² with an 8 mm notched trowel
Approx. 4.7 kg/m² with a 10 mm notched trowel
Consumption / grouting
Dependent on the tile size as well as the joint width and depth (see table on the technical data sheet).
|205748-001||medium grey||6 kg/combination packaging||85|