- 2 component, flexible, cementitious mineral-based waterproofing slurry against ground, seepage (fluctuating) and backwater.
- For new and existing buildings in the building and civil engineering sector, for interior and exterior use as well as beneath tiles. Also for use in channels, manholes and swimming pools.
- Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18533.
- Suitable as a bonded waterproof membrane for water penetration classes W0-I to W3-I without chemical impact to DIN 18534 part 3; in external areas on balconies, loggia etc. to DIN 18531 part 5 and for waterproofing containers and tanks for water penetration class W2-B to DIN 18535.
- Tested for water impermeability to DIN 4030 against water aggressive to concrete up to XA2 level of attack.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Fulfills the AgBB scheme requirements.
Approx. 1.75 kg/m²/mm thickness
1 x 25 kg/bag
1 x 10 kg/bucket
1 x 5 kg/bag x 4/box
1 x 2 kg/bucket
Additional Technical Information
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet
1.70.5 Underground car park waterproofing with AQUAFIN-2K/M – Roof inlet pipe penetration waterproofing detail
AQUAFIN-2K/M: 2 component, flexible waterproofing slurry